Cisco CCNP Security Bootcamp Classes
The goal of this fourteen-day accelerated Cisco CCNP Security Bootcamp Class is to provide network security professionals with the knowledge
and skills necessary to design and implement highly secure networked business systems. The CCNP Security Certification provides an individual with professional level recognition in designing
and implementing Cisco security solutions using Cisco IOS technologies, Cisco Secure ACS, ASA and PIX® security appliances, and 4200 IPS sensors.
Cisco CCNP Security Class is aligned specifically to the job role of the Cisco Network Security Engineer responsible for Security in Routers, Switches, Networking devices and appliances, as
well as choosing, deploying, supporting and troubleshooting Firewalls, VPNS, and IDS/IPS solutions for their networking environments. The Cisco CCNP Security Certification replaces the CCSP certification track.
Our CCNP Security BootCamp Classes Includes
- Extended Days 8:00 am to 9:00 pm
- Comprehensive Study Materials and Pre-Class Mentoring, Program Courseware, and Self-Testing Software
- Deluxe Package of Twelve (12) Days of Hotel Accommodations, Breakfast and Lunch, Unlimited Beverages, Snacks, and Freshly-brewed Coffee
- 24-Hour Lab and Instructor Access
- Examination Voucher & On-site Certification Testing
- Our CCNP Security Boot Camp Examination Passing Policy
Cisco CCNP Training Class Outline
- SISAS (Implementing Cisco Secure Access Solutions):
Exam Number: 300-208
- SENSS (Implementing Cisco Edge Network Security Solutions):
Exam Number: 300-206
- SIMOS (Implementing Cisco Secure Mobility Solutions):
Exam Number: 300-209
- SITCS (Implementing Cisco Threat Control Solutions):
Exam Number: 300-207
Cisco CCNP Security Outline
- Cisco Secure Design Principles
- Deploying Cisco Network Infrastructure Protection Solutions
- Deploying Network Address Translation (NAT) on Cisco IOS and Cisco ASA Firewalls
- Deploying Threat Controls on Cisco ASA Firewalls
- Deploying Threat Controls on Cisco IOS Software
- Understand Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) Next-Generation Firewall (NGFW).
- Deploy Cisco Web Security appliance to mitigate malware.
- Configure Web Security appliance for acceptable use controls.
- Configure Cisco Cloud Web Security Connectors.
- Describe Cisco Email Security Solution.
- Configure Cisco Email Appliance Incoming and Outgoing Policies.
- Describe Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) Threat Controls.
- Configure and Implement Cisco IPS Sensor into a Network.
- Threat Mitigation Through Identity Services
- Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) Fundamentals
- Advanced Access Control
- Web Authentication and Guest Access
- Endpoint Access Control Enhancements
- Access Control Troubleshooting
- Fundamentals of VPN Technologies and Cryptography
- Deploying Secure Site-to-Site Connectivity Solutions
- Deploying Cisco IOS Site-to-Site FlexVPN Solutions
- Deploying Clientless SSL VPN
- Deploying AnyConnect VPN for Remote Access
- Deploying Endpoint Security and Dynamic Access Policies
CCNP Boot Camp Class Dates and Locations
7/11/2016 - 7/24/2016 Bushkill, PA
****Refund Policy- For full refund, class or boot camp must be canceled in writing via email or fax at least 14
days prior to start of class.