Cisco Unified Communication Manager Training Voice Classes
Cisco's Unified Communications Manager allows such services as session management, voice, video, messaging, mobility, and web conferencing.
- Lower cost of ownership
Interoperability and standards support
- Scalability for up to 40,000 users, extensible to 80,000 users
Cisco Unified Communication Manager can
- Provide video capabilities to your employees through a single, unified communications infrastructure from the desktop to telepresence rooms
- Improve collaboration -simply click to begin an IM session, initiate a phone call, or easily start a video-conferencing call
- Build productivity with comprehensive unified communications to help workers communicate and work more effectively
- Simplify voice systems with unified communications to cut costs and dramatically simplify provisioning and maintenance
- Enable mobility with embedded unified mobility software capabilities to keep workers productive wherever they are, with any content type, on any device
Cisco Unified Communications Manager is available in a choice of deployment models: public cloud, private cloud, on-premises, remote, or hybrid.
We offer Training for this platform in the following Classes
- ACUCW1 Administering Cisco Unified Communications Workspace Part 1: Basic v9.x
- ACUCW2 Administering Cisco Unified Communications Workspace Part 2: Basic v9.x
- CIPT1 Implementing Cisco Unified Communications IP Telephony Part 1 v9.x
Each class is five days and includes extensive labs. The CIPT1 is Part of the Cisco CCNP Voice Certification and it is recommended to take the pre requisite CVOICE Course first. ACUCW1 or 2 for
individuals looking to be trained in Cisco Unified Communication Manager with no requirement for certification.