CompTIA Boot Camp Classes
CompTIA Certification are entry level certification designed to be non vendor specific, The typical
candidate will be a trainee who may have PC repair background and looking to get certified in one of the CompTIA paths or multiple paths.
Netwind Learning Center offers the following training in Boot Camp format
- CompTIA A+: Covers preventative maintenance, basic networking, installation, troubleshooting, communication and professionalism.
- CompTIA Network+: Covers managing, maintaining, troubleshooting, operating and configuring basic network infrastructure.
- CompTIA Security+: Covers system security, network infrastructure, cryptography, assessments and audits.
Our Boot Camp classes includes the following
- Pre training online
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks
- Extended day classes 8:00 am to 9:00 pm
- Course Books
- Test prepping
- Onsite certification exam
Please check with CompTIA's website to see the latest test scoring policies
Our boot camp classes are designed to get you certified fast. We offer extensive training including
what you need to know to pass your certification exam as well as what you need to know to be in the field. These courses are not designed for individuals with little computer or networking experience.
Our average student usually has at least one year experience as a PC technician. CompTIA courses should be looked at as foundation courses that you will build upon by taking higher level courses such
as Microsoft MCSA, Cisco CCNA, Linux or Unix.
Careers as a CompTIA Technician .
- Help Desk Support/Desktop Support
For an enterprise-sized client company with 1,000 or more employees.
Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE) also helpful. 2-3 years hands-on IT experience (can include internships or work/study). Should have experience working in a large enterprise
environment and experience answering on average 50 inbound calls per day
- Help Desk Consultant
Provide telephone help desk support to client companies ranging from 20 to 100 computer
users in size. Troubleshoot problems with laptop, desktop, smartphone or network over the phone or via remote PC connection.
- IT Support Representatives
Technical experience supporting multiple desktops (could be via internships, technical school,
etc.) Experience with Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, and Microsoft Office helpful.
- Bench Technician
Working in a PC Repair shop
Advanced Training Paths