Microsoft MCSA Bootcamp Class for Windows 8 Certification Training
The Microsoft Operating System Windows 8 is taking the world by storm. Our intensive MCSA bootcamp training class
for Windows 8 certification will help you achieve your certification in just 6 short days
The new Windows 8 OS is expected to power millions of devices including smart phones, Surface tablets and of course the PC - and is expected to change
everything. Get on the bandwagon by earning your MCSA Windows 8 certification now.
In our intensive test-preparation program where the goal is certification, you will receive targeted lectures based on this
new Microsoft OS, in preparation for the two exams. Our program includes hands-on training and on-site testing for both tests: Configuring Windows 8
exam 70-687, and exam 70-688 Managing and Maintaining Windows 8. Our fast-paced, rapid review session prior to each exam covers key material, and provides comprehensive exam practice.
MCSA Bootcamp Training Class for Windows 8 Prerequisites
Successful candidates should have basic Windows Client knowledge and experience.
Dates and Location of MCSA Windows 8 Boot Camp Classes
Bootcamp Class Includes
- Intensive Hands-on Training Utilizing our (Lecture | Lab | Review) Delivery
- Comprehensive Study Materials and Pre-Class Mentoring, Program Courseware, and Self-Testing Software
- Deluxe Package of Six (6) Days of Hotel Accommodations, Breakfast and Lunch, Unlimited Beverages, Snacks, and Freshly-brewed Coffee
- 24-Hour Lab and Instructor Access
- Examination Voucher & On-site Certification Testing
- Examination Passing Policy
Daily Windows 8 Training Class Schedule
8:15 am to 9:00 am Breakfast
9:00 am to 1:00 pm Instruction: Lecture
1:00 pm to 1:30 pm Lunch
1:30 pm to 5:30 pm Instruction/Interactive, Hands-on Labs
5:30 pm to 7:30 pm Dinner Break, Study Time, One-One Instructor Mentoring
7:30 pm to 9:00 pm Wrap-up Sessions
9:00 pm+ Study Time, One-One Instructor Mentoring
Boot Camp Course Outline
MCSA: Configuring Windows 8 exam 70-687
Installing and Upgrading to Windows 8
- Hardware readiness and compatibility evaluation
- Windows 8 Installation
- User Data Configuration and Migration
Configure Hardware and Applications
- Devices and Device Driver Configuration
- Desktop Applications installation and configuration
- Windows Store applications
- Controll Access to hardware and applications
- Internet Explorer Configuration
Configuring Network Connectivity
- IP settings
- Networking settings
- Network security
- Remote management
Configuring Access to Resources
- Shared resources.
- File and folder access.
- Local security settings
- Authentication and authorization
Configuring Remote Access and Mobility
- Remote connections
- Mobility options
- Security for mobile devices
Monitoring and Maintaining Windows Clients
- Mange updates to Windows 8
- Local storage management
- System performance monitoring
Configuring Backup and Recovery options.
- Configure backup.
- Configure system recovery options.
- Configure file recovery options.
- Review and Exam 70-687 MCSA: Configuring Windows 8
MCSA - Managing and Maintaining Windows 8 Exam 70-688
- Curriculum details will be added when the 2nd Exam (70-688) is officially released.
Boot Camp Dates and Locations
Call for Dates and Locations
****Refund Policy- For full refund, class or boot camp must be canceled via email or fax at least 14 days prior to
start of class. CISSP and other (ISC)2 class cancellation period is 22 days due to arrangement of tests via ISC2.
Microsoft Certification Tracks, Free Download and Information