VMware Bootcamp Classes for VCP VSphere Certification Training
Be among the select IT professionals with datacenter virtualization skills to earn the
prestigious VCP6 certification and validate your skills on VMware's current release.
During our 5-day + One day Exam VMware bootcamp training class for VSphere VCP 6 certification, students will live, learn, and take the
exams at one of our state-of-the-art education centers. This blended-learning course employs outcome-based (Lecture | Lab | Review) delivery that focuses on preparing you with the
real-world skills required to pass the VMware Certified Professional (VCP6) exam. This course satisfies the coursework requirements for certification. In
addition, it provides a detailed overview and examination of the VMware vSphere cloud computing suite developed and sold by VMware, Inc. including
vSphere ESXi/ESX 5, vCenter Server 5, vStorage, vNetwork2, and other related vSphere 6 enterprise virtualization technologies.
Our Boot Camp's VMware technology accelerated program is the most comprehensive educational format available.
VMware Bootcamp Class includes:
- Intensive Hands-on Training Utilizing our (Lecture | Lab | Review) Delivery.
- Comprehensive Study Materials and Pre-Class Mentoring, Program Courseware and Self-Testing Software.
- Deluxe Package of Day (6) Days Hotel Accommodations
- Breakfast and Lunch, Unlimited Beverages, Snacks, and Freshly-brewed Coffee
- 24-Hour Lab and Instructor Access.
- Certification Exam Fee - VCP6 testing is done on-site
Our Online Virtual classes are also available if you can not attend one of our bootcamp classes.
VMware Certification Exam Track- VCP
- Exam: VMware Certified Professional (VCP6-DCVCertification)
Training Class Outline
- Install and configure ESX or ESXi
- Install and configure vCenter Server components
- Configure and manage ESX/ESXi networking and storage using vCenter Server
- Deploy, manage, and migrate virtual machines
- Manage user access to the VMware infrastructure
- Use vCenter Server to monitor resource usage
- Use vCenter Server to increase scalability
- Use VMware vCenter Update Manager to apply ESX/ESXi patches
- Use vCenter Server to manage higher availability and data protection
Daily Class Schedule
Many accelerated training providers rely heavily on lecture and independent self-testing and study. Our daily schedule incorporates different modes of
instruction and learning environments to ensure that students learn, retain, comprehend, and can apply critical knowledge.
- 8:15 am to 9:00 am Breakfast
- 9:00 am to 1:00 pm Instruction
- 1:00 pm to 1:30 pm Lunch
- 1:30 pm to 5:30 pm Instruction/Hands-on Labs
- 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm Dinner and Relaxation
- 7:30 pm to 8:00 pm Wrap Session
- 8:00 pm to 9:00 pm Practice Drills
Bootcamp Dates and Locations
5/2/2016 - 5/7/2016 Dallas, TX
5/9/2016 - 5/14/2016 Washington, DC
5/16/2016 - 5/21/2016 Los Angeles, CA
6/13/2016 - 6/18/2016 Chicago, IL
For full refund, class or boot camp must be canceled in writing via email or fax at least 14 days prior to start of class.
This class is run in partnership with a VMWare Authorized Training Center (VATC).